Our STUBBY Compact Composite Frac Plug represents the latest and mostdependable frac plug technology on the market today.
The STUBBY is manufactured from hi-tech premium composite materials and isdesigned to provide unequaled performance from setting to drill out.
Here’s why ………….
- Compact Design – 17.5″ Length
- 10K – 300F Rating
- Dependable “Shear-Set “ Technology That Eliminates Presets. Uses Popular BAKER #20 Setting Tool.
- Lightning Fast Drill Out Time With Newly Developed Composite Material That Drills Out Into Very Small Particles
- Special Metallic Composition Slips That Hold Tightly And Drill Out Quickly Into Very Small Particles – So Small That Most Of Which Can’t Be Seen With The Human Eye.
- VITON Elastomer For Strong Seal And Faster Drill Outs
- Bottom Shoe With Sharp Cutters And “Hook-Up” Feature To Drill Through SandAnd Debris Then Locking With Top Of The Following Plug To Eliminate“Spinning” During Drill Out Operation.
Available For 5-1/2″ Casing
Our STUBBY Compact Composite Frac Plug Is Proudly Made In USA And Can BeShipped To Any Global Destination.
Drills Out In Less Than Ten Minutes !!