America’s #1 PDC Completion Bit Just Got Better !!
Now At Factory Direct Prices !!
We designed the SUPERMILL exclusively for drilling out frac plugs. The SUPERMILL is known and respected worldwide as the most dependable tool for effective and dependable frac plug milling.
The primary advantage of using our SUPERMILL is the elimination of expensive bit trips. As an added benefit the SUPERMILL has no moving parts unlike tricone bits that can break off causing delays and expensive fishing operations. The SUPERMILL is designed for dependable performance on long horizontal laterals including up to 130 frac plugs ………. or more !!
Don’t mess around with imitations or copies. Demand the best. Demand a genuine SUPERMILL for your next drill out.
SUPERMILL Built-In Features
- Solid Steel 1-Piece Extended Profile Design To Reduce Torque
- Load Balanced PDC Cutter Placement For Smooth Milling
- 100% PDC Cutting Structure
- Average 8 – 15 Minutes Drill Time Per Plug
- Small Plug Parts
- Stabilization Including Tungsten Carbide Gauge Protection For Long Laterals
Get genuine 4-1/8″, 4-3/8″, 4-1/2″, 4-5/8″ and 5″ SUPERMILLS at the Factory Direct Price of $ 2,750.00.
Other sizes are available at similar savings.